Saturday, October 27, 2012

Adorable Adora

 Adorable Adora, Sketch
© 2012 Fannie Narte
 
 
Hanan Levin, Adora's dad, contacted me some time ago to participate in his art project.  He invited 500 worldwide artists to create original art and invited me to submit a piece.  I am honored to participate and this is a very rough sketch of his beautiful daughter, Adora, which will be incorporated into a painting on canvas before making its way to Hanan, digitally speaking. This sketch is based on a group of four photos.

Thanks for your reminder, Hanan, and for selecting me as one of your artists.  The finished piece will be in your hands . . . soon.

Aloha!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I look forward to seeing your finished piece, she is cutie. I was looking at all of the artwork, so many beautiful pieces and lots of fun ones too, a really fun project.

Debbie

Lorraine said...

excellent sketch