Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

 Kailua Kona, Hawaii
© 2012 Fannie Narte

 Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a happy time, and for turkeys, it is an unhappy time.

Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate.  Family traditions meet us at the dinner table and are renewed, and for newlyweds, new relationships, and blended families, new traditions are created as two separate traditions become one.

Thanksgiving is a time for reflections on Gratitude, things we're grateful for, people we're grateful to, people, situations and circumstances that make our hearts sing and dance.

Thanksgiving is a time to express Gratitude: 

Thank You, 
Salamat Po, Arigatou gozaimasu, Danke,  
¡gracias, Cảm ơn bạn, dziękuję,  
Mahalo


Thank you for inspiring me, for visiting me, for encouraging me, for supporting me and lifting me up with your kind comments and e-mails.

On this Thanksgiving Day and always, I wish you peace.  I wish you a life that is loving, a life that offers many moments for you to share and experience love.  I hope your celebrations are filled with new memories, with renewed relationships, with exchanges of hugs, with the clicking of mugs, with tears of joy, with tears of forgiveness, with tears of laughter, .

May your celebrations make you feel accepted, may you feel understood, may you feel loved.  I hope your celebrations fill, refill and heal your hearts.

Thanksgiving is a happy time, . . . and for turkeys, . . . it will always be an unhappy time.

I see you.  I Love You . . . always.

2 comments:

Jacq said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Love all the pictures from Hawaii. Makes me want to take a little trip.

WoolenSails said...

I hope you had a wonderful day today.
We are resting now, been a long day and I am stuffed.

Debbie