Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Fabric Panel--Love and Aloha



Love and Aloha
© 2012 Fannie Narte

FOR SALE

Love
  and Aloha, or The Spirit of Aloha, was inspired by my daughters Ku'ulei  and Ku'uipo.  Ku'ulei means "Sweet Blossom" and Ku'uipo means "Sweetheart" or "My Beloved." 

The Spirit of Aloha is about the giving and receiving of unconditional love.  This is the kind of love I know.  It is the kind of love I was taught by my parents and caring family members and friends.  It is the kind of love I try to practice each and every day, though oftentimes imperfectly.  It is the kind of love I hope  I have taught my daughters and grandchildren.  It is the kind of love I  hope for all to experience on a regular basis.  It is the kind of love that will heal the world.

Love and Aloha.  The Spirit of Aloha.  Unconditional love.

I am attempting to bring attention to the importance of unconditional love and fearlessness to the world one painting at a time.

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you love, hope and peace.

2 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Well I think it is working! Love, beauty and your creative spirit are all shining through in this beautiful work of art.

WoolenSails said...

I really love the thought behind this panel.

Debbie