Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Delightful Surprise . . . at the Beach

 I was sitting at my usual spot at the beach, enjoying the birds and fishes . . . watching them play with each other among a school of fishes.  It must have been recess because some of them were jumping out of the water . . . and to my delight . . . he . . . appeared . . .

 right below me!

video


 He swam in the ocean in front of me, nibbling at the rocks, staying underwater most of the time and . . .
 
video
 
 peeking above the water sometimes . . .

© 2012 Fannie Narte

So nice to meet you.  I appreciate your visit today . . . and hope to see you again . . . soon.  Be safe . . . A hui hou--Until we meet again.

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

How wonderful, he is so beautiful. Are you spending the month in Hawaii?

Debbie

Stephanie Pettengell said...

Now that is special. thanks for sharing the experience.

Jacq said...

How fun. I always marvel at seeing turtles when we have been in Hawaii.