Saturday, August 31, 2013

Forever and Always--30 Paintings, 30 Days, $30 Each plus shipping

Forever and Always, oil on canvas panel, 8" x 8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte


So tomorrow begins Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge, and I've been slow . . . to . . . commit myself . . . and sign up . . . until now.  ;-D  I know, sca -- r r r e e e e e e e.  But there you are.  My fear-confession is now public.

Tribute and Gratitude to Leslie Saeta

As a tribute to Leslie and her fearlessness of discounting her paintings based on the score of a sports game, I'm pricing each of my 30 paintings, (which will measure 8" x 8" or 8" x 10"), and which I'll paint in the next 30 days . . . at $30 per painting plus $20 shipping and handling fees.

$30 Paintings for the next 30 Days!

To celebrate this decision, I'm offering this painting titled "Forever and Always," which was painted on August 14, and was originally priced at $100, and is now For Sale for $30 plus shipping and handling fees.  I thought this painting's title would serve as inspiration for my next 30 paintings.

That's a "Love" price! 
 
Wish me luck.  Countdown with me for the next 30 days . . .


No comments: