Monday, September 2, 2013

A Dozen Pink Roses

 A Dozen Pink Roses, oil on canvas panel, 8"x8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte

Love, Gratitude, Grace, Elegance, Appreciation and Joyfulness

Roses are a symbol of love and gratitude, a perfect theme for my challenge paintings.  The pink rose is a symbol of grace and elegance and is often given as an expression of admiration.  Pink roses also convey appreciation and joyfulness.

All Things PINK

I thought of my daughters and granddaughter while painting this because they all love anything pink.  Pink, pink, pink everything!

New Friends

I visited some of your blogs yesterday and found inspiration and new friends.  Thank You!!!  I look forward to visiting more of you over the next month.

$30 -- Love Price!

All of my paintings in this 30-Day Challenge are offered for $30 each, plus shipping and handling!  That's a "Love" price!  After this 30-Day Challenge, my paintings will go back to their original offering price of $100.  Enjoy!

Note:  Additional shipping costs may apply to International countries.




Thanks for looking!  Aloha!

No comments: