Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Harmony -- Lokahi

Harmony--Lokahi, oil on canvas panel, 8"x8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
 
A bouquet of life.
  A rainbow of Hope, Love and Gratitude.
Diversity, harmony,
a magical combination.

You, me, they, them, us, we,
living passionately in Harmony.
   
A Joyful life.

$30 -- Love Price!

All of my paintings in this 30-Day Challenge are offered for $30 each, plus shipping and handling!  That's a "Love" price!  After this 30-Day Challenge, my paintings will go back to their original offering price of $100.  Enjoy!

Note:  Additional shipping costs may apply to International customers.


Mahalo for looking!

3 comments:

Cathy Engberg said...

Fun colors and pattern!

joanieART said...

Beautiful painting, Fannie. I love roses, and you've done something really special here. Kudos!

Julie Ford Oliver said...

This makes me happy just looking at it and the color flow is perfect.