Monday, September 9, 2013

Ipu Heke

Ipu Heke, oil on canvas panel, 8"x8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
 
This week is Kupuna Hula Festival, a celebration to honor and perpetuate the art of Hula through our most treasured resource, Na Kupuna (Elders).  I spoke to several relatives who were participating as a contestant or as a judge.  I plan to be there to see this festival for the first time and to support all the participants, many of them are my family and friends.
Today's painting, "Ipu Heke," is a tribute to all of our Na Kupuna and for the wisdom they share with us.  We sit at the feet of our Elders to learn about hula, life and Aloha.
Mahalo, Na Kupuna!
$30 -- Love Price! 

All of my paintings in this 30-Day Challenge are offered for $30 each (crazy, right?), plus shipping and handling! That's a "Love" price!

After this 30-Day Challenge, my paintings will go back to their original offering price of $100. Enjoy!

Note: Additional shipping costs may apply to International customers.

See all of my paintings in the 30-Day Challenge here. 
 


No comments: