Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kailua Bay by Hulihe'e Palace

Kailua Bay by Hulihe'e Palace, oil on canvas panel, 8"x8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
 
Since I take walks through Kailua Village, most of the photos on my camera is of the Village, and a lot of them are of the Hulihe'e Palace taken from many viewpoints.

I love this area because this is where I see "my" turtles.  I walk past the Sandy seashore and climb the wall near the edge and see my turtles swimming nearby, bobbing near the rocks and enjoying their feast of seaweed.

If you're interested in purchasing this painting, let me know.

Every opportunity to share my heart with at least one person in a meaningful way is important to me.  I want to be sure that everything I post is loving, uplifting and healing.  My abstract paintings may not interest people who prefer realistic paintings.  My colorful paintings may not uplift those who prefer earth colors.  But I'm hoping that my repeated "Love Notes" are healing to all who stop by here and read these words:  "You are loved."

Mahalo!

No comments: