Friday, September 6, 2013

Na Makana -- Day 6

Na Makana, oil on canvas panel, 8"x10"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
SOLD

Na Makana
The Gifts

Sometimes I see the gifts easily, and sometimes it comes after much work and processing of thoughts and ideas.  I'm not talking about tangible gifts; I'm referring to Gifts of the heart, Gifts for the heart.

I received an extra special Gift today, one that brought clarity and strength, a sense of balance and harmony -- Lokahi.  I'm grateful.  Mahalo.

 This is the Inspiration Photo for today's painting, a seascape at the Kailua Pier at Kamakahonu Bay.  This is a part of what I see during my walk in the Village.  This is where I sit and ponder the things that are important to me, a place where I receive refreshment and rejuvenation, a place that reminds me to rebalance, to find my center in 
"Love and Gratitude."

"Na Makana" -- "The Gifts."

If you want to buy today's painting for a "Love Price" of $30 plus shipping and handling, click the "Buy Now" button below.


$30 -- Love Price!


All of my paintings in this 30-Day Challenge are offered for $30 each, plus shipping and handling! That's a "Love" price! After this 30-Day Challenge, my paintings will go back to their original offering price of $100. Enjoy! Note: Additional shipping costs may apply to International customers.

See all of my paintings in the 30-Day Challenge here.

Thanks for looking.  Have a beautiful, rejuvenating day!

1 comment:

Wendy Barrett said...

A lovely painting Fannie! Beautiful colours! Love what you have done so far in the challenge.