Thursday, September 12, 2013

Plumeria

 Plumeria, oil on canvas panel, 8"x8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte

Thinking of the Kupuna Hula Festival, which began tonight and continues tomorrow.  I wasn't able to get tickets to the event.  ;-(  So I'm imagining the beauty, mele and excitement of the evening at home and sending love blasts to all the participants and judges.  Can't wait to hear all about it in the news and from family and friends.

Next year, I'm getting my tickets "early."  ;-D


$30 -- Love Price! 

All of my paintings in this 30-Day Challenge are offered for $30 each (you read correctly--only $30), plus shipping and handling! That's a "Love" price!

After this 30-Day Challenge, my paintings will go back to their original offering price of $100. Enjoy!

Note: Additional shipping costs may apply to International customers.

See all of my paintings in the 30-Day Challenge here. 

Mahalo!