Monday, October 21, 2013

Be Love Mug Rug/Quilt

 Be Love Mug Rug/Quilt, 5.5" x 5.5"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
BUY NOW


Welcome your new day with a fresh cup of your favorite drink and this beautiful and unique mug rug.
 
The center panel is an image of my painting titled "My Love," which is a part of my "Love Notes" series of paintings.

Most quilts are composed of a simple quilt sandwich, three layers--the front, the batting and the back. But not this quilt! Oh, no! ;-D Because this quilt or mug rug was handmade with loving care, it has five layers--not just the typical three layers--sewn in two separate units.

Seems like a lot of fuss? Well, instead of "fuss," I like to call it "Love." I like to think that all of my art is infused with "Love energy." Some of my customers say that they carry my small art pieces like this one in their bags, pocketbooks or purses because it makes them "feel good."

You are Loved!!!

1 comment:

Lisa M Griffin said...

inspiring... and true to your nature. :)