Monday, December 16, 2013

A Dozen Roses, Mug Rug/Quilt

 A Dozen Roses, Mug Rug/Quilt, 5.75" x 5.75"
© 2013 Fannie Narte

Give a Dozen Roses to someone you love, roses that will not wilt or die and will be a constant reminder of Love and Joy.

When I produced this image, I thought of all the people I wanted to send a dozen roses to, people who were thousands of miles away.  Now it is possible to send a dozen roses to anyone, anywhere, that will never spoil.

Welcome your new day with a fresh cup of your favorite drink on this beautiful and unique mug rug.  Send a dozen roses to someone you love today . . .

Another little quilt to celebrate Love and Joyful living.

4 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Its so colorful and romantic Fannie. I have not heard of a mug rug before, but I love it!

WoolenSails said...

I love how you used the designs in mug rugs, what a nice idea as a gift. Now that things are winding down, I can relax a bit and start creating again.

Debbie

Fannie said...

Thanks, Lisa and Debbie. So sorry. I found your comments in my "spam" box.

Thanks for your visits and friendship. Happy New Year! Hugs

Beth said...

I've never heard of a mug rug! Is it like a coaster? Anyway, I love the idea! And I have a little sachet with those roses on it...from you!♥