Sunday, December 1, 2013

AAQI Auction Quilt #5206 - I Will Sing With You

 I Will Sing With You, Art Quilt, 9" x 12"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
BID NOW
 
To date, my quilts have helped raise over $6,400 for the AAQI.  Please help me raise $$ one last time during this very L A S T online quilt auction for the AAQI.  Place your Bid to Win my quilt, "I Will Sing With You."  Thanks!
 
AAQI December Online Quilt Auction 
December 1 to 10, 2013
 
I WILL SING WITH YOU

Artist's Statement:
The following text is stitched to the art quilt: 

"When our history blurs, help me remember us. 
Sing me our song and 
I will Sing with you." 
~Fannie Narte~


Dedication: This quilt is made with love and dedicated to all those who experience the devastating effects and fears of this debilitating disease personally and/or indirectly.

SPRINT TO THE FINISH

We're almost done, but we're not done yet.

Help us, the AAQI, sprint to the finish!
 
December 1 2013:  Priority: Alzheimer’s Quilts #28-#54 from the traveling exhibit will be auctioned during the first 10 days of the month.

December 30, 2013: Last day Priority: Alzheimer’s Quilts can be purchased online.

December 31, 2013: Quilts For Sale and Donation pages will be removed from the AAQI website and all solicitations will cease.

Thanks for everyone who bought my quilts.  I appreciate your generosity.  Thank YOU!!!
 

1 comment:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Fannie it is lovely. I am always impressed at all the goodness and cheer you spread through your talent and volunteer efforts. Thanks for sharing!