Saturday, December 14, 2013

Be Love, Mug Rug/Mini Quilt

Be Love, Mug Rug/Quilt, 5.75" x 5.75"
© 2013 Fannie Narte

Welcome your new day with a fresh cup of your favorite drink on this beautiful and unique mug rug.

Another little quilt to celebrate Love and Joyful living.

LOVE NOTES

Love Notes . . . words spoken or written or just thought . . . send out feelings of acceptance, kindness, joyfulness . . . L O V E.
 
The best way to express good feelings in any relationship is to speak words of "Love," send Love Notes, surround yourself with "loving" reminders of living Joyfully!

You are loved,

2 comments:

Sherry Carrigan said...

Oh I recognize that batik border. :). I have the same still in my stash. Hope all is well with you and yours Fannie.

Fannie said...

Happy New Year, Sherry! I just found your comment (and others in my spam box) ???

Yes, lovely fabric. Have pieces left for special future projects. Hope all is well with you too. Have a fantastic new year!!!