Thursday, December 12, 2013

Love Notes -- Thanks for your kindness


 Thanks for your kindness, quilted coaster, 3.8"x3.8"
© 2013 Fannie Narte
 
LOVE
 
Love Notes . . . words spoken or written or just thought . . . send out feelings of acceptance, kindness, joyfulness . . . L O V E.
 
The best way to express good feelings in any relationship is to speak words of "Love," send Love Notes. 


LOVE NOTES
 
A few months back, I started a series of paintings called "Love Notes."  The images just flowed from my hands onto the canvas as I painted each one, a sort of . . . song and dance between my heart and hands . . . and I'm not done yet.  Being a mixed media artist with a shop full of fabric panels made from images of my creations, I couldn't wait to see what the "Love Notes" series would look like in fabric . . . I Love them!  The colors are vibrant!
 
Coaster mounted to the front of my "Love Notes" card
 
"Love Notes" fabric panels on totes, coasters, purses and more

Next came ideas of what to do with them . . . a flood of "I could do that," and "what if I do this," and "I could write tutorials and include them with orders of my fabric panels" (which I'm currently working on) . . . and on and on . . . an explosion of many ideas, which makes for a full and joyful artful life.  I feel sooooo grateful.

What We Want is Simple
 
To Love and Be Loved.
To feel Joy. 
 
Isn't that what we all want?  To feel joy each and every day doing what we love to do, living a life that brings us joy with people that we love.
 
Back of my "Love Notes" card

These ideas and feelings are what inspired my "Love Notes" series, and the series keeps expanding.  

I'm grateful to live in a joyful world that allows me to connect with friends from all over the world.

JOYFUL

You are Loved!

3 comments:

Brigitte (SE. Louisiana) said...

Another beautiful piece of art, Fannie! Happy Holidays to you, my friend.

WoolenSails said...

I love the series and this one is just as beautiful and the colors are gorgeous.

Debbie

Fannie said...

Hi, Sweet Brigitte!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Holidays to you, Dear. You are loved.