Saturday, April 12, 2014

Friendship Tea Quilt -- My Mother, My Daughter

 My Mother, My Daughter, 16.5" x 16.5"
© 2014 Fannie Narte
 
 
The fabric panel in this quilt block was produced from my original mixed media painting.

THE INSPIRATION

A mother nurtures hearts and develops wings.

A daughter speaks.  A mother listens, quietly. 
A daughter cries.  A mother opens her arms, willingly.
A daughter hungers.  A mother feeds, nutritiously.
A daughter explores.  A mother watches, safely.
A daughter dreams.  A mother dances.
A daughter sings.  A mother celebrates.
They dance.
They sing.
They elevate one another.
They give love.
They share love.
They are love.
 
~Fannie Narte~
 

1 comment:

Lisa M Griffin said...

What lovely colors and textures... the blue really leaps off your fabric canvas.